Clan-ASU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan War Cheats.

4 posters

Go down

Clan War Cheats. Empty Clan War Cheats.

Post by [ASU]Kaspa Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:41 pm

During a clan war, have you seen a user hack? Speedcheat, etc. If so, report it here.
[ASU]Kaspa
[ASU]Kaspa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Clan War Cheats. Empty Re: Clan War Cheats.

Post by [ASU]NuTeR Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:29 pm

[eR] HACK with ZGH MultiHack!!!!!

A PLAYER called wasp HACKS with SpeedCheat!!!!! And OTHER HACKS & Cheats!!!! JUST DONT PLAY WITH HIM!!!!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
[ASU]NuTeR
[ASU]NuTeR
The Biggest Noob Ever
The Biggest Noob Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by STANDBY Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:28 am

I SAW A QEHS MEMBER [Q]JAPAN HE KEPT KILLING ME THEN I ASKED HIM U USE ANY HACKS HE SAID ALL OF THEM THEN AFTER THAT I KILLED HIM ALL TIME SO NEVER PLAY JAPAN IN QEHS........ Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation afro [/b]

STANDBY
Award Winner
Award Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by [ASU]NuTeR Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:57 am

kk......STANDBY all.....QeHs...CHEAT,HACK!!!!

Umm.....[q]Queenie Got IP Banned For ZGH Multihack!!!! I Think....He Did Get Banned Tho!!!

Play [q]'s Clan Wars.BUT Stay Aware Of There HACKS!!!! If U Think There Hacking...CHEATING .... Just LEAVE!!!!
[ASU]NuTeR
[ASU]NuTeR
The Biggest Noob Ever
The Biggest Noob Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by [ASU]Kaspa Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:12 pm

No, your theory is incorrect NuTeR. Japan does hack, and so does QueeNiE. But QueeNiE never used ZGH Multi. QueeNiE used all the hacks, reporting hack codes, crashing servers, multiple accounts, abuse on forums. You name it. QueeNiE has done it.

And not all of [QeHs] hack.
[ASU]Kaspa
[ASU]Kaspa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Clan War Cheats. Empty Wasp doesn't cheat. Also, qehs don't either

Post by Dukky (n Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:04 am

Wasp doesn't cheat. Find a demo of him 'cheating', post it up onto the DPforums, and see what people think. I know wasp in real life, he doesn't know how to get cheats. Even if he did, somehow, I would know. Jitspoe would know. He would be banned. Plus, speedhacks are ridiculously easy to spot. He would definetly be banned by now.

Look. Find a demo where you think he is cheating. Show it to me

Qehs have some amazing people in. Far better than all of you. That doesn't mean they're cheating.

Look, if you think somebody is cheating, post a demo up onto the dp forums. That will get them banned. Here won't do anything

And finally. Just admit that people will be better than you, and they're not hackers

Dukky (n

Back to top Go down

Post by simple Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:38 am

sorry about that dukky nuters has been an arse
simple
simple
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgecrus Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:00 pm

Hello,

I'm from clan QeHs. No need to tell you none of us cheats. It's just the matter we are on match scene alot longer than you.

And of course Gama (Japan) said he hacks, I always say I'm hacking when someone accuses me of so.

Since I came here because I' m a friend of a Mesar, I'll give you few tips:

First, read this:

Second, make your channel on Mirc - chat program where all clans hangs out. It'll be alot easier for you to get together and find a match. Making it so through website is pain in the ass. Try it you'll see. How to do so read this:

Third and final, 1vs1 is not a regular match. 2vs2 are minimal to make win/loss count Shocked

P.S. I forgot, <<<<<<<< main digital paint website, there you can post if you find any hackers or just need some help or provide it.

Best, Edge

Edgecrus

Back to top Go down

Post by PURE Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:12 pm

I've been hacking for 4 years now, so I'm clearly better than you.

<3 qehs

PURE

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamabunt Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:43 am

Yo guys, I found it pretty funny as I read whole topic. I'm Japan if you don't know. And yea, I did tell this guy I hack cause he accused me of hacking. Told him many times to report me if he thinks so, but he said he won't. Then, what is his point? I've never used any kind of cheats/hacks, nor I will do it in future. But if you feel I'm hacking, don't hesistate and report me, and you will make my day Wink Good luck guys, get better and see whether someone is fooling you or not.

Gamabunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down